9.13.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

I am sorry that I didn't post on Wednesday, but I wasn't feeling up to the blog status for that day. However I have wonderful news and my spirits are high and I have never been this excited in a long time. I have heard back from an employer, whom offered a position to me and of course I said yes. So, what does that mean for the blog and my reading hobby. Well first and foremost my career takes president over the blog, but I will still try to post on a decent schedule and time on the Monday, Wednesday and Friday format. I might just be skipping a couple of weeks here and there because I am swamp at work and can't blog those days. Positive aspect would be I am able to purchase some more books grant the books I purchase are the authors that I know and love; this will allow me to have some book hauls on the blog. I will still do the other episodes on the blog which bring me too today episode of #Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge.

This Friday I will differently finish EON and start EONA so, I am able to check off a completed series. Now I still have some other books that I have started, but have pick up in awhile I am still planning on reading those as well, but this series EON and EONA is quite good hence the reason for finishing this series over the other books started. What are you currently reading and challenging yourself to accomplish? This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment