9.16.2013

Update Monday

Hello and welcome to another episode of Update Monday, where I reveal what happen over the past seven days in my reading world and maybe even reality. First I like to say that I do really enjoy writing on this blog I might not post as much as I could or should, but I do try to be insightful when I do post. So, on the reading front in my world I finished EON and I decided to not jump right into EONA, but rather start Plague: A Gone Novel.

I love reading series and the Gone series by Michael Grant is just the best possible series out there right behind Harry Potter. What other book series has depth, action and a general page tuner feel to it than the Gone series. I love this series so much and I enjoy the fact that I can personally read one book in the series and put it down picking up the next installment a year later and still have the same emotion attached and remembrance. That is the reason for doing this blog to find those awesome series and novel that just need the word to be spread even if the word has been spread. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment