9.20.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Welcome back to another round of #Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge. I have said before and I will continue to say it, this is by far the best day for blogging because I just feel so inspired to blog. What better to in a week then to blog about you upcoming weekend with what you plan on reading. Now onto some disappointing news in the form of another extended vacation from the blog, I have plans to visit some friends of mine and I most likely won't get to read a whole hell of a lot. So, I will be taking a break starting this Monday until I log back into the blog. What does that mean? It means actually what means I won't be blogging for at least a week, maybe longer depending on when I remember and decided on blogging again. Another reason is I will be starting my first career job in October so, I will be busy getting into a routine on the job.

Without further hesitation I give to you my #Fridayread and my Weekend Challenge for the September, 20th. I am currently reading EONA and the Host. I have planned to get to at least one or two chapters into both novels before the end of the weekend. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment