9.09.2013

Update Monday

I'm back and ready to begin anew the wonderful world of blogging. I took more than a couple of week hiatus, but I didn't process the needed inspiration for blogging. To be completely honest I still haven't overcome my slump. Don't get me wrong I am still reading and still writing reviews I just haven't been in the mood to post on the blog. Another reason is I forget to post on the schedule days and I didn't want to change up the line-up. There is a reason why I have a Monday, Wednesday and Friday line-up on the blog; its because it's easier to keep track of what I have to write about on the blog.

Now for this episode of Update Monday, I still have been reading quite a lot recently during the slump period on the blog. I have finish A Thousand Orcs, even though I am still reading the Host I have started and nearly finished EON: Dragoneye Reborn. The novel A Thousand Orcs was differently a different read for because first and foremost it was an adult fantasy novel because the main characters were not in their teen years. For my first actual adult fantasy novel it wasn't bad, but I still prefer YA fantasy novels because of the coming-of-age story involved in the novels. Which bring me to EON which is a oriental style novel with dragons, emperor and sword wielding characters. This novel is making me want to blitz throughout to get to the second and final installment, EONA. I have been reading and I will most likely post a review on next Monday. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment