8.21.2013

Wacky Wednesday

Welcome to another episode of Wacky Wednesday, where anything is possible and everything happens for a reason. I am here to say that I am going on a little hiatus for five days so, I won't be able to post the #Fridayreads and Weekend challenge for this week. However I will provide a challenge for this weekend and I challenge myself to read at least a hundred pages of a new novel. What am I thinking starting a new novel when I have started a few already? The case in point is that I am going on vacation and I want to bring along a novel that I know for a fact that I will be into reading rather than a novel that is boring or slow pace like the current reads that I am reading. When I get back on Monday I should have an interesting post about what I have finished or nearly finished. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment