8.16.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Let another Friday down in the year and tons more to go until next year. In this weeks episode of #Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge I once again catch myself rinsing and repeating what I have been saying or more like typing for the last couple of Fridays. I am currently still reading The Thousand Orcs, the Host and Slaughterhouse Five. These novels are good, but they differently put me in a bad reading slump that is hard to dig myself out. Also, I have been preoccupied with Youtube and video games instead of reading the novels that I have picked out for myself. Hopefully I can get back to a more regular reading schedule because I finished the game I was playing which was Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. That is the reason I have been failing at my Weekend Challenges, but I think this weekend I will succeed because first and foremost I will be challenging myself to read two chapter in The Thousand Orcs only. I wish you luck in your reading and future endeavors. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment