8.02.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Sorry that this post on this specific Friday was a little late and behind in the time. Being Friday ya'll know what that means its another episode of #Fridayreads and a Weekend Challenge from your wonderful and wacky surrogate crazy. For this particular week pasted, I started two new novels and still chug along with the Host.

For this #Fridayreads, I have selected to continue reading The Thousand Orcs, Slaughterhouse Five and the Host. That is three novels that I am currently reading which is by far the most I have ever attempted to read at one give point in time. However I will only be focusing on one novel and occasionally be reading the others throughout the weekend and upcoming weeks.

For this Weekend Challenge, I will do has I suggested above and focus on one novel and read the other sparely. The Thousand Orcs is the novel that I choose to focus my attention on by reading at least one hundred pages or more. As for the other novels I will try to read one chapter in each for this weekend. I look for to another fascinating Update Monday, which will be upload a little later than normal because of errand throughout the day. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment