8.09.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Another Friday and weekend to boot, its time for another episode of #Fridayreads and a Weekend Challenge. This post is going to be a little short, but to the point. I enjoy posting on Friday because I love to share what I am currently reading and challenge not only myself, but you as well.

This Friday I am still chugging through The Thousand Orcs, the Host and Slaughterhouse Five. Hopefully I can finish one or multiple over this Friday and weekend. Now for the challenge that I issue to myself and my readers is to read at least two chapters in any of your current novels. I am challenging myself thou to finish part II of The Thousand Orcs because that novel is divided into four parts. Good luck on your challenge and have fun reading. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment