8.14.2013

Wacky Wednesday

Halfway through the week and its another episode of Wacky Wednesday. This post is going to be more of a simple blog post where I discuss something on my mind. In today society of social media are we pressured to rise to a higher standard of participation? I have a Youtube channel, crazyC88, I haven't posted a video in awhile however I still consider myself an active Youtuber because I comment on videos and view videos that I like.

What I am getting at is should we be dictated by the content of our social media site or by the content of our character? I know personally I don't have a twitter and I don't plan on creating an account because I see no real value in twitter, but I understand why some people would get an account. I think to help with an ever evolving social climate we should have a social media blackout day, where every users can't access there social media for one day allowing everyone to communicate as normal being and not through electronic means. Another thing that I do enjoy and try to strive to achieve is a schedule when and where I twitty, upload and post except people shouldn't be slave to these forms of communication. That is my two cents on social media and what I think about the evolution of social communication. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment