8.19.2013

Update Monday

Mondays are just plain boring sometimes and in other times the day itself can be quite eventful. That could actually be said about any and all days. Today was quite eventful for me because I have a phone interview with a company that I really really want badly. Hopefully, this Friday I will have a good interview and I am able to receive the job offer.

Now onto the books that I have been reading over the course of several weekends. The challenge for this past weekend was systematically conquered. I even was able to read one chapter in the Host, which was long over due to be read. Knowing that this weekend was very productive in my reading schedule, I feel comfortable in saying that I am out of my reading slump. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment