8.12.2013

Update Monday

Another thrilling day that is Monday. On this episode of Update Monday, I bring good tidings in the form of progress on one front. I have made some head wind in the reading of The Thousand Orcs, which is a high fantasy novel by R.A. Salvatore. So far the novel in what I have read has really wowed me enough to be reading non-stop, but I do enjoy in some form however its differently not my favorite novel read this year.

Now for some disappointing news on the weekend challenge that I keep failing to succeed at. I want to eventually succeed and I will one of these weekends. However I did read The Thousand Orcs, but I didn't read my other current reading novels. Hopefully I can find the time in the day to get to at least one or two chapters in these long forgotten novels of mine. Time is avoiding me and summer vacation is running low on steam, but I will pull through into the autumn season with an even bigger reading push hopefully. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment