8.07.2013

Wacky Wednesday

This Wednesday's episode of Wacky Wednesday will be a little different. In the case that I will discuss not only books and reading, but other avenue of entertainment and how I manage my entertainment pleasure in today technological society. Today, we has a civilization have numerous sources of entertainment from television, radio, books, video games and the Internet. I love every one of those forms of pleasure.

This being a book review blog I love to read, but I also enjoy playing video games and watching videos. This past weekend I was watching a lot of Youtube video from book vloggers to let's players. That one reason why I didn't achieve my reading goal over that weekend and why I was late to the Monday post. Another reason is due to the fact that I was extremely busy with personal matters on Monday which caused for the delay in posting.

What I want to know is what do you enjoy in the entertainment field in today connected world? No matter how advanced our world get we still need to have some form of entertainment and we need to find a balance between different forms of entertainment. If you are like me and I know you are you enjoy multiple forms of entertainment, then it can get a bit overwhelming trying to manage the sources. That is why sometimes I am a little slow in reading and reviewing because I was taking a break from my reading pleasure and focusing on another pleasure source. I hope you find your balance and enjoy the fruit of the entertainment tree. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment