7.06.2013

Blog Status

Hello followers, viewers and just plain readers I have finally got caught up with my reviews from Goodreads. That means I can finally get to what I want this blog to be and that is being able to post on a regular schedule and occasionally post on a random not scheduled day if something of quite amazing happen in my reading schedule such as purchasing a book that I have been waiting countless days to possess or finishing a novel and letting you guys know about it, but I won't review books until Update Monday.

Having a schedule will help me to keep this blog going beyond what I have done before because I have started a couple of blogs before and none of them ever really struck around. The reason being because I think I was just blogging for the shake of blogging; this blog is a little I still blogging just to blog, but I have some passion in this subject to keep this blog up-to-date. Now, I try to keep up with the trend in popular fiction, but I don't go out and strive for the popular I read and buy what I love giving you reviews from popular and non-popular novels allowing for a more honest review.

My posting schedule can be found on my introduction post or down below:

  • Update Monday - where I update what I am currently reading, if I accomplish my Weekend Challenge, finished a novel or in a separate post a review if I have one.
  • Wacky Wednesday - where I do book hauls, book tags, discussion and favorites
  • #Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge - where I show you what I am reading on Friday and give to you my challenge.

This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment