7.08.2013

Update Monday

You know what time it is its Update Monday. The one day in the week where I present what I am currently reading, what I did over the weekend and if I complete that challenge that I made on #Fridayreads. Occasionally, on Monday I will have review to be posted because I finished a novel that I was currently reading with only having one to post reviews allows for review to somewhat build up because I could finish a couple of novels in a week time, but most likely not.

First things is I would like to congratulate myself on another job or challenge well-done because I am nearly finished with Magyk and I started the Host. Magyk was differently the book that I read most over this past week because it was just so addicting and I couldn't put the book down. On the other hand, the Host was a different story altogether because I could really only read a couple of chapters. At this rate the Host is looking similar in reading style to Night Magic in which I will have to take the novel a bit slower than normal meaning the Host will take for ever to finish, but I am okay with the outcome.

Do to my recent obsession with Magyk I plan to have that novel finish later on today or early tomorrow. That being said I have already select the next book that I plan on reading after Magyk and the selection from the Cup of Titles came forth Clockwork Angels. Now Clockwork Angels is not the Cassandra Clare's novel, but rather the novelization of the Rush album, Clockwork Angels. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment