7.22.2013

Update Monday


The started of another week and its Monday. On this episode of Update Monday, I have some troubling news to bring on the reading front. I once again failed at my reading challenge this past weekend and I didn't read on Friday. Am I a bad reader or just a bad book reviewer?

I think that I am a decent reviewer if only I could read everyday I think I could be better at reading. Part of me knows the reason for not being in a reading mood. Those reasons are that I decided to watched the marathon of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Sunday and some family emergency came up that took priority. Beside reading countless number of series, I still enjoy a ton of serialized television and I like to watch certain shows. This Update Monday is a little lite, but at least I do have a review that I will be posting today. Hopefully this week is better on the reading battlefield because I have blitz through some novels maybe I need to slow down a bit and take a hiatus from reading. So, I am still reading the novels from my #Fridayreads segment and I will continue to read and finish those novels. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment