7.29.2013

Update Monday

Hey guys and gals, welcome to another update Monday. Where the place to be is smack down in the middle of this post because I will give you the 411 on my reading schedule. First off lets begin with the challenge that I made this past weekend, I challenge myself to finish Clockwork Angels and I accomplish that task. Now I didn't get to read any of the Host, but I figured that I will get to it after finishing the current major project.

After completing the challenge I took a break from reading the rest of the day on Sunday. However I did choose two new novels to feel the void. I selected Slaughterhouse Five (ebook) and A Thousand Orcs, a fantasy novel set in the Forgotten Realm series. Lets recap what I am currently reading this moment I am reading the Host, Slaughterhouse Five and A Thousand Orcs.

These three novels are differently novels that I want to read, but I don't have a real drive to read these three. I hope once I begin reading one of these novels that I will get deeply invested and will continue at an alarming speed to finish the novel. Have you ever had those moment when you wanted to read, but didn't have the passion behind the book you will reading? That is the feeling I have right now about my upcoming trial and tribulation. Hopefully I can get over that feeling and get to more books. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment