7.26.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Its Friday once again and we all know what that means, it's time for another installment of the popular #Fridayreads and my personal feature Weekend Challenge. Before I even get to those features I would first like to say that I am differently in a reading slump. Now this blog is actually helping me not stay in a deep reading depression rather a more mild reading recession because the blog reminds me that I eventually will have to have another review to post in order to continue this blog.

Here is for all the hope and luck in the world that I am able to pull myself out of this slump with this Friday and weekend. Now I am still reading the same books that I have been reading for the past couple of Fridays. For today on this #Fridayreads, I am currently reading Clockwork Angels and the Host. I have only read about two chapters in the Host and I am half way through the other novel.

For the Weekend Challenge, I want and will challenge myself to finish Clockwork Angels that is it for the challenges. I know what you are thinking where is the Host challenge? Well I plan on reading that to this weekend, but only when I pick the novel and I have no plans to reach a certain page number or chapter I will just read for the sake of reading. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment