7.10.2013

Wacky Wednesday

Welcome to another Wacky Wednesday, where I choose the topic of the day. I have chosen a terrific tag which originate over on the Tube (i.e. Youtube) by the talented and amazing, theBookTuber. Go watch his video tag at (New) LITERARY IDENTIFICATION TAG. I really love watching booktubia video because the community is so warm and welcoming. I am technically a member of that community because I started reviewing books over there, but I decided I wanted to rebrand myself before branching back out to the booktube community. Now on with the tag of today.

The question within this tag were of the following variety.

1. What fictional character is most like you? (Personality)

  • I would have to select Henry Grimm from Knightley Academy because I love to continue read and learn even if it turn on to be a chore.

2. What character would you most like to play in a book-to-movie adaptation?

  • I would have to pick the title character of the Inheritance Cycle, Eragon because who won't want to become a dragon rider and have magical powers. Also, I see some feature in Eragon that I process.

3. What character do you physically resemble the most?

  • I would select Harry Potter because of the spectators.

4. What is a quote from a book that hits home/describes something in your life really well?

  • A chapter from Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon where one of the minor characters wrote about bullying.

5. What character do you have the most sympathy for?

  • Snape from Harry Potter or Nick Gautier from the Dark Hunter universe.

This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment