7.19.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Fridays are always the best part of any week. Wouldn't you agree with my undertaking? I mean Fridays is the start of the weekend and for some people its the end of the work week and allows for those people to spend their hard earn money. What better way to spend money than to support the publishing industry by purchasing countless novels to read for the upcoming weeks on and your Fridays and weekends. This is one reason while #Fridayreads was created and has been taken to a whole new level with hundreds of thousands of people #Fridayreads their reading schedule on twitter, youtube and other social media platforms.

For this Friday, I plan on continuing reading Clockwork Angels and the Host. Now, Clockwork Angels is differently the novel that I have a higher priority in reading because I am most of the way completed. The Host on the other hand is a lower priority and I just don't feel into reading that particular novel at the moment.

That being suggested I also have my weekend challenge plan for this weekend. I know last weekend I failed horribly at my challenge, but this weekend I plan on completing my challenge. This time around I plan on finishing Clockwork Angels and reading at least two chapters in the Host. After finishing Clockwork Angels I think I will challenge myself to started the next book by reading one chapter of a new novel on my TBR. That is this weekends reading schedule and challenge; this has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment