7.01.2013

Update Monday

Another Monday in this case I differently have one of the worst cases of Mondays. I feel like I don't want to do anything, but I have plenty of things to do. Some of the tasks needed to be performed today would be going to the Community College and making sure the financial aid is set along with improving my record to register for classes. On top of that I still need to find a job in which no ones want to hire a recent graduate in computer engineering; I know that its a highly demanded field, but also most of the technical jobs wants some years of experience in which I have none not even any internships.

This whole not being able to find any work from technical jobs to minimum wage jobs is affecting my self-esteem. I know for certain that I am a hard, dependable worker and I can do almost any tasks given to me and more because I am willing to learn more on the job. What I really need is just one person, just one to say those three letters "YES" and I would be golden and ready to work.

The above is one reason why I didn't complete my goal/challenge this weekend because I am worried about my future. I did read more of the Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion, almost completing it and accomplishing my challenge. However I did at least succeed in half of my challenge and finished Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon. This update Monday was somewhat depressing and melodramatic, but sometimes we need to rant about what is on our minds. Hopefully, I can get into a better mood throughout this week and into the weekend. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment