7.05.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Sorry that this is a little late on the posting. I almost forgot to post a #Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge this week. Reason being is because this week has been a literal hell; that being with my brother getting a transplant and dealing with being the only person in the home I don't feel like doing a whole lot.

For reading I gotten a good way in Magyk, but I have yet to start the Host. Hopefully during this Weekend challenge I will focus on reading the Host and getting further along and maybe even finishing Magyk. I know that finishing Magyk would be a tall order because its around 500+ pages, but the pacing of the novel is quite adept at being fast. The Host on the other hand is the novel that is scaring me half to death because I don't want it to put me in a reading slump.

For this #Fridayreads, I am reading Magyk and the Host.

For this Weekend Challenge, I challenge myself to read the first fifty pages of the Host and to continue to progress throughout Magyk to chapter 20.

This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment