7.24.2013

Wacky Wednesday

It's that time again, what time? It's Wacky Wednesday where on this blog I provide tags, lists and other fun features from other blogs or vlog over at YouTube. This is probably my funnest feature on the blog because I get to dive into making lists and perform tags, which I enjoy writing about. Also, these post tend to be a little shorter than the average post from Mondays and Fridays.

This Wednesday I have decided to make a list of my favorite characters and the novel/series they are from. Grant it most of the characters are actually from a series because most of what I read has a series attached. So, let the fun begin with my top 11 favorite characters from novel/series.
  1. Merlin - Lost Years of Merlin Saga
    • What better person to have on the top of the list than Merlin, himself. I love wizards ever since reading Harry Potter and Lost Years of Merlin I have fonding for wizards.
  2. Joseph (Seph) McCauley - Heir Chronicles
    • Another wizard and this was a great series, I love the termoil that Seph goes through both physically and mentally.
  3. Han Alister - Seven Realm series
    • Another wizard and quite the opposite character that I enjoy reading about because he is a reformed thief lord turn wizard. His actions and motives are quite of self-centered except when it comes to his family. There is a part in the novel series that makes me cry for him, but I won't reveal it.
  4. Nick Gautier - Chronicles of Nick series
    • Who won't like wise-cracking, half-demon and half-human teenage boy. He is very satirical and funny with tons of one liners ready and waiting.
  5. Eugenides - Queen's Thief series 
    • Mysterious in many ways, but that is what makes me love to read about him and the series is very serialized leading up to a big punch line or reveal.
  6. Professor Snape - Harry Potter series
    • Who doesn't feel sorry for Snape. I mean he has an unrequirest love and was quite brillant, but was toss aside only to be vendication in the end.
  7. Vladimir Tod - Chronicles of Vladimir Tod
    • Another satirical and funny character that is full of one liners and humorous dialogue.
  8. Henry Grim - Knightley Academy
    • He is the knight version of Harry Potter, but without the magical influence to back the story. Instead the story is propelled by mystery and political twists.
  9. Queen Attolia - Queen's Thief series
    • She is a strong, independent ruler that is in love with Eugenides. What else is there to say about this character I enjoy reading strong female roles.
  10. Damon Salvatore - Vampire Diaries
    • By far the character in both the novel and show. I admire the character dark and chilling nature and can't help, but root for him to succeed in whatever he wants to accomplish.
  11. Seth Clearwater - Twilight Saga
    • The sidekick character always fascinates me because I consider myself to be a good fit in most if not all sidekick or secondary character roles. Also, his story in particular makes me want to read more about him.
This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC   

No comments:

Post a Comment