6.09.2013

A Christmas Carol Review

Welcome to the first in many rereads, I love to reread the books I fall in love with while falling in love with new novels and authors. The novels that I reread tend to be a good couple of years apart from the initial read so, that I could have become hazy on the topic and subject of the book. I really don't see a lot of people rereading their favorites they read it once and then move on to another book on there ever expanding TBR. I think that is good strategy because there is so many good books out in the world waiting to be read, but I also feel like I should return to the story worlds that started the love of reading. Now for what you have been waiting for the review of the first reread, a Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

I reread a Christmas Carol and I can totally say that this is the number one Christmas story any and everyone needs to read during the holidays. I remember reading it back in the eight grade and during my reread I was flashing back to yesteryear. A great and quick read that is enjoyable for all ages. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.


-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment