6.27.2013

#Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge

Another Friday is upon us and you know actually what that means. Its #Fridayreads and Weekend Challenge time. I will say I think the best time I have blogging is during my schedule posting time of Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I especially love when Friday rolls around because of these two events that I host on my blog. You know that #Fridayreads was conceived by Patrick, who tweets as @JustBethanne, in which people reveal what they are reading that Friday and over the weekend.

For this #Fridayreads, I would love to finally announce that I am not reading the same two books from the last couple of Fridays. I finally finished Inheritance and I have plans to finish Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion this weekend. I am also currently reading Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon in which I will most likely finish the novel this Friday. I will have reviews of all these books that I plan or have finished up on the blog in the line up of upcoming reviews so have no fear.

With my #Fridayreads done and announce, I move to the other feature which is this Weekend Challenge. I challenge myself to be reading two new books after finishing Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion and Inferno. This challenge is a mighty fine order for myself, but I think I am up to the challenge. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment