6.01.2013

Oliver Twist Review

Some of these review will be on my Goodreads, but I figure that the more its out there the more people will read it. I also realize that some of the books that I am reviewing are quite old because I haven't read in years so, the review might actually be uninteresting and short. To rectify not reading the novel in years I might institute a feature on the blog called reread Wednesday or reread Week; where the reader will have to reread a novel and give another review on the topic to see if there view had changed.

I remembered reading Oliver Twist in sixth or seventh grade it was my first, but not my last Charles Dickens novel. Oliver Twist, in both movie and book, is a classic coming of age story and self-discovery. Young Twist has to learn to live on the streets, but later find himself in the hustle and bustle of London. This story would have you laughing and crying joyfully while you read the novel.

This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live. crazyC.

No comments:

Post a Comment