6.10.2013

Update Monday

Hello everybody and welcome to another fine Monday morning, afternoon or evening depending on when you are reading this post. Hell you could even be reading this a couple of months or years down the road from this very moment. With that mind here is a future hello with a past update Monday. Long winded introduction, but hey that is what blogging is about getting you to laugh a little at some random person typing at a keyboard. I know that there is serious blog out there, but I believe that blogging should be fun even if the issue is a serious matter. In my eyes and ears you should be able to laugh at your life situation and smile a little from day to day because it could presently be worse or get better so, just sit back read and laugh.

On this episode of Update Monday, during my post on Friday I participated in #fridayreads and started my weekend challenge theme. Now I am proud and disappointed that I accomplish one of the two goal I set for the weekend. The goal that I accomplish was finishing the Vampire Diaries: The Fury which was interesting and quite different from the show however I won't review this book until I finish the Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion because its a bind-up. The other goal was to get to page four hundred in Inheritance, but I failed its not the end of the world so I get another weekend and another shot at achieve another challenge. That was my weekend. How was your weekend? This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment