6.27.2013

The Gray Wolf Throne Review

Don't you has reader love coming back to your favorite series or author? I know I totally geek out when I get my hands on the latest novel from my favorite authors, such as Cinda William Chima. Now most of the time with any novel and author I tend to wait for the book to be released on paperback unless I can't wait for the next installment. Most of the time I can wait for the novel to come to paperback to make a purchase because I tend to have the other novels in paperback as well as and I am a little OCD about the edition the book series is in.

Cinda William Chima as done it again. This story, world and magic is fantastic for any average or regular booklover. With the twisting plot of the political turmoil back home in the Fells and love life of Raisa. This novel doesn't disappoint or fail to deliver a wonderful high fantasy. I highly recommend this novel and its predecessors and sequel. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment