6.12.2013

The Education of Little Tree Review

Once again welcome crazies to another review this time yet again a review from my past in eighth grade year.  However this review is actually a reread review because I recently reread the Education of Little Tree in 2011. From my middle school years and today, I am remember this story was both heart-breaking and awe-aspiring because its based on true life events. Remembering reading this book in the eighth grade and I am still able to a little bit of the story even after such a long time from reading so, it must have had an impact on me. This novel is one of those books that after reading your life should have been affect in someway or another. I highly recommend this novel for those who want a deeper and easy read. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment