6.14.2013

#fridayreads and weekend challenge

The concept of #fridayreads came from Patrick, who tweets as @JustBethanne, in which people reveal what they are reading that Friday and over the weekend.

On this occasion of #fridayreads I will be attempting to read The Vampire Diaries Dark Reunion and Inheritance. Last Friday, I said I was reading both the Vampire Diaries the Fury and Inheritance and I am glad to say that I did finish the Fury, but not Inheritance. However, I am starting Dark Reunion and continuing the behemoth of Inheritance. Hopefully I can read a good chunk in book reads so, that I can move pass these and start fresh novels for next Friday. I doubt that would happen because of Inheritance being a huge volume of a book and Dark Reunion being read only at night.

This brings me to my feature of the blog of weekend challenges in which I challenge myself and my viewersthe Fury, but I didn't get to page four hundred in Inheritance. I love huge novels, but if I put one down and don't return in a couple of days its hard for me to pick up. On the other hand once I started a big book that is over five hundred pages I tend to read a big chunk in the story if not finish the story before putting it down for a couple of days. So, my challenge for this weekend is going to be a little relaxed that last weekend. I am challenging myself to read two chapters in both novels that I am currently reading. Now if you want to use the weekend challenge feature on your blog or vlog channel I am perfectly okay with you using it. If you want to give me credit or not for creating the weekend challenge feel free to include me or not, I just want people to read more. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.
to establish a goal to achieve during the upcoming weekend. The goals could be as small as reading chapter or reading the entire novel on the weekend. Last week I half achieved my challenge because I finished

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment