6.22.2013

The Queen of Attolia Review

Another review to start off the morning and I need it this morning because of the weather being drowsy. I love it when a review is in my inbox for Youtube, Goodreads or my email. If the review is written on a book that I have read I love to start a discussion of the favorite parts in the novel. On the other hand if its a review that I haven't read, then I tend to read or watch enough to determine if the novel is the right fit for me. This review is a sequel to another book so, I try not to give away any spoiler however sometimes spoiler might sneak in. Which bring me to a question I would like to ask, "Do you like spoiler or not?" I don't mind if the spoiler is a minor one, but if you tell me that a character dies or the main character chose their love interest from the love triangle then I will be highly upset and most likely shout to the moon some colorful language at you. That is why I try my very best to deliver a spoiler-free review.

The Queen of Attolia and the Queen Thief series by Megan Whalen Turner is an action-packed, trilling ride from start to finish. The characters are enjoyable and meaningful, you won't want to leave them during their spot in the novel. For a fantasy lover like me, I find this novel series enjoyable even with the lack of magical influence. The medieval feel of the scene is enough for any book lover to enjoy. If you love the romance of the lowly thief with the high born queen or the knightly battle, then this novel series and this book is great for you. Have fun diving into any Megan Whalen Turner's novels. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in, let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment