6.06.2013

Wicked: Witch & Curse Review

Have you ever read a book that you can't stand? As a reader we have those moments thousand times over because we read a ton of books there is bound to be some novels that we just don't care for. That is what this review is its a novel I read awhile back and I finished the novel, but I wasn't wowed. I know what you are thinking; why should I review something I don't like? I want to be a honest reviewer and that means reviewing books that I don't like because I read anything especially fantasy origin, then I going to have some low ranking book reviews. I tend to pick excellent novels to read, but occasionally I pick a dud. Why should I finish the book if I find out its a dud? Well, I like to finish reading a novel even I know its a dud; at least I don't have to finish reading a series even if its a dud. Without further waiting I give you the review.

Wicked was a decent novel to read about witches, wiccan to be precise. That fact alone was what kept me reading Wicked. The story remained me of Charmed and I loved that show so, I was hoping that teh novel would have that factor present. However, Wicked didn't for me have the Charmed factor. The characters were okay, but none of them really jumped out at me and demanded that I continue the series to find out what happen to them. The story was a little interesting, but still a little flat with the whole good versus evil plot. Maybe this novel would better for you and maybe also the series does pick up. My recommendation is that this novel and series is a reader by reader choice. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.


-crazyC

1 comment:

  1. Wicked - Witch & curse may be decent novel I'll surely read it. But the music and lyrics of Wicked musical are really amazing! I really enjoy watching the show so i have purchased cheap Wicked tickets from GoodSeatTickets.com

    ReplyDelete