6.29.2013

Fullmetal Alchemist Vol. 1 Review

Hello fellow readers and fans alike I actually have a special treat this day in which I review my very first manga that I have ever read before. When choosing to read manga there is many factor most readers go through such as which series, what type and so on. I went and chose a manga series to start with based on my personal taste in reading along with the fact that I have seen some of the episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist. This series is perfect for me because I enjoy a fantasy element mixed with a coming of age in which the Elric brothers are most differently experiencing in this series.

As far as a manga goes this was an excellent choice for my very first manga. I chose to read the Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 because I enjoy watching the anime show. However this isn't about the show, but rather the manga. I am glad to say that this does deserve five stars because it has every thing that I would expect from a manga/comic book. The action is very well drawn and the story has a decent paste and wonderful character development. Fullmetal Alchemist has that fantasy elements with involving alchemy and science fiction with the technological advancement by having metal arms that have weapons attached. The main characters are Edward and Alfonso Elric whom are a tragic hero because they overstep there skill level and paid dearly for there mistake. Overall, this series be anime or manga has character development, good illustration and good projection. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment