6.03.2013

The Count of Monte Cristo Review

Another review and another day what surprise is a surprise. Suggested in my first post I am trying to upload all of my reviews from goodreads so, that the people can be able to receive the review in twice as many place as possible. I don't know if I will try to upload to separate reviews for each site, one review only upload to both sites or just upload a review to the blog. I eventually will run out of review, but I am going to upload reviews on a semi regular bases when I am done with the backlog. What I am thinking about reviewing wise is that I will post on the blog first, then after a month I will post the same review on goodreads maybe even alter the text a little bit.

Now for today's book review which was a summer reading assignment back in tenth grade even though I didn't take that English class because I was a point away from the qualification. The novel by Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo, was not bad summer reading assignment. Edmund Dantes accused of a crime he didn't committed and then he seeks the revenge for his false imprisonment. No wonder a movie was made of this novel because the background of the story just screams movie idea, but then again most movies always are based on some piece of literature. This novel made be huge, but don't let that scare you the pages will fly faster than what you think. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.




-crazyC 

No comments:

Post a Comment