6.19.2013

Wacky Wednesday

You guys and gals know what day its today. The wonderful, astounding wacky Wednesday where I will blog about book tags, maybe haul or even versus posts. Mostly I enjoy blogging about a certain book tag that is either going around Youtube or the blogging sphere. Hopefully you will enjoy this tag and that I can provide some wackiness for you.

Wednesday are differently becoming my favorite day of the week because of Wacky Wednesday and my favorite shows aired on television, Melissa and Joey and Baby Daddy. Those shows are differently my guilty pleasure as with reality singing shows like the X Factor and recently the Voice. However I don't watch those reality shows live rather I watch them on either Hulu or find a link somewhere on the vastest of the intertube.

That is enough of my everyday ordinary life. Lets get to the tag portion of the post. This tag was created on Youtube by InTheBookCorner. The A to Z tag where you list book title that you own starting with the letters of the alphabet.
A - Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, the
B - Brisingr
C - Child of the Dark Prophecy 
D - Demon King, the
E - Education of Little Tree, the
F - Firelight
G - Gone
H - Hunger
I - Ill Winds
J - 
K - Knightley Academy
L - Lies
M - Magyk
N - Night Magic
O - Odyssey
P - Physik
Q - Queen of Attolia, the
R - Rope Trick, the
S - Secret Prince, the
T - Thief, the
U - 
V - 
W - Wicked Lovely
X - 
Y -
Z -
If you would like to know the author, then feel free to comment and I will gladly provide the information to you. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment