6.04.2013

The Odyssey Review and Frankenstein Review

What is with me posting all of these English classes reviews. The next review was in fact quite an impressing read when in the class. I remember the class like it was yesterday, the teacher had the character posted on the white board and we read the story in a play format. Now, I was the best reader or brightest student, but I always try to select one part because it help me to improve in my sociability. Grant it the part was always the smallest part on the white board so, I never had that many lines to read. However, the story does have action, romance and mythologies; the story is a must read if you are a lover of fantasy. 

I decided to pair the Odyssey with Frankenstein. Even though I read Frankenstein my Senior year and the Odyssey Freshmen year. My personal opinion about reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley for a English class was the worst possible novel choice because of the slow start which isn't bad, but when the teacher ask for numerous assignment along with reading the novel it horrible. Keeping that I read this novel for English class I truly believe that its an excellent novel, but I differently advice the reader to read on their own time and not as a school assignment.This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment