6.07.2013

#fridayreads and weekend challenge

I have succumb to the mass and decided to post on the topic of #fridayreads. I think this is a great feature for any blog, vlog, twitter or any other form of social media because it helps to build that community that we all desperately want to build. The concept came from Patrick, who tweets as @JustBethanne,  was home with a broken leg and wanted to know what her Twitter followers were reading. From that point on I think it grew beyond what anyone would hope to amazed. To start of my first #fridayreads I am currently reading Volume 2 of the Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion and Book 4 of the Inheritance Cycle: Inheritance.


I am going to add to this #fridayreads phenomenon by suggesting some extra weekend challenges. Now, you don't have to follow along with these challenges, but I encourage you to participate in these challenging endeavors. When you read my weekend challenges you will probably think there aren't too challenging and that his some what the point. This weekend challenges is to finish the Vampire Diaries: The Fury and to reach page four hundred in Inheritance. Those are my challenges and the #fridayreads feel free to comment what you are reading or if you are participating in your own weekend challenge. Once again this has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment