6.18.2013

Eighth Grade Bites Review

Another time and another review from your's truly the wonderfully crazy, crazyC. I am not anything special I am just a normal guys giving my opinion of different I read. I try to act a fool and crazy to give the reader of the review a little something more beside the average here is the review and how the book is and so on. I want to give a the piece of myself so that you the viewer come back for more and more and even more. I don't do these reviews to make money even though I have adsense on my blog, but they are present because I can monetize my blog. Also, I don't do these reviews in hope to get massive amount of ARCs to review, but if I happen to receive ARCs in the mail I won't turn them down. I give honest reviews from the bottom of my heart in order to put a spot light on some highly popular novels or some lesser known novels. These are my personal opinion of the novels I review and here is the next book in the long line of reviews.

This frightening and terrifying episode of the reviews was brought to you by The Chronicle of Vladimir Tod: Eight Grade Bites. This novel is different from the other thousands of vampire stories out there in the world. What set Vladimir Tod a part from novel like Twilight is the fact that the protagonist isn't "a hunk", he is an average eighth grade teenage boy with a skinny frame and wants to keep his head down and out of trouble. With that said, this novel has everything needed for a great coming-of-age story with a crush, attending parties and going to school along with surviving what the supernatural world throws at Vlad. Overall, a must read book for the laughter, excitement and the coming-of-age story. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment