6.17.2013

Update Monday

How are you doing, crazies? Welcome to a start of a glorious new week. Why am I being so optimistic because the other choice is to be pessimistic and the world is full with so many stories to be pessimistic all the time. Its Monday and instead of having a serious case of the Mondays like everyone before I decided to approach today with a glass half-full prospective. Being Monday you know that its update Monday, which means that I discuss what I read over the weekend and if I met my weekend goals.

First off I did in fact achieve what I set for my weekend goals. What no cheers is it because it was only read two chapters in two books? Are you saying that any reader can meet that challenge? Well BACK OFF it was hard for me! Okay I am sorry that I am shouting at you, but I want an easy challenge this weekend because I was filling a little lazy. In setting this so-so challenge I was able to actually read more than what I set out to read.

I read both the Vampire Diaries Dark Reunion and Inheritance. I only read two chapters in the Vampire Diaries, while I was able to get almost a hundred pages read in Inheritance. I feel very proud to have read a little more in Inheritance than reading Vampire Diaries. First because Inheritance is the last in the series and its such a huge volume of a book. According to Goodreads, Inheritance and Vampire Diaries are both over that fifty percent margin.

What have you read recently over the weekend or the past weeks? Do you have trouble finding time to read? Try what I did over this past weekend and only read two chapters during the weekend and maybe just maybe you will read more than what you set out to accomplish making yourself more proud to gotten further in the novel that expecting. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment