6.24.2013

Update Monday

Hello fellow crazy and book lovers alike and welcome to another glorious Update Monday. I am excited about this Monday because even though I only completed half of my weekend challenge, I reached the 650 page mark in the fourth book in the Inheritance Cycle: Inheritance which means I am roughly 200 pages from finishing the monster of a book. With that said and out there you can guess that I only read one chapter of Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion. That knowledge of not completing the challenge won't bring me down because I feel that sometime this week I will have finished Inheritance and will be able to add another review to the queue. I could also save the review for when I start to review only on Update Mondays.

I wanted to let you guys know that I have written every book that I have on my to be read pile onto scrap sheets of paper and put them into a cup. What I plan on doing is drawing at least one book from the cup when I finish a book that I am currently reading. Hopefully what I am expecting out of this experiment is that I am able to read a little faster because I took the guessing out of selecting a book to read next. Now if there is a book on the shelf that is screaming to be read first, then I plan on selecting that particular book without drawing from the cup. The only book on my shelf that I really want to read first is Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Now for this week coming up I plan on finishing Inheritance and maybe even Vampire Diaries: Dark Reunion. I wish all of you luck and happy reading. This has been your surrogate crazy signing off, live in let live.

-crazyC

No comments:

Post a Comment